Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The 99 Cent Club – Part 2 - Meet Crazy Erin...






My prices are insane! ...to make a living so I am going to have to lower them. Yes, I said I wasn't, at least until my next book came out but I am not King or Pratchett, a.k.a., I am not a writing machine.

So, guess what you lucky shoppers: for the next week the e-book of“The Chronicles of IDIOT” is going to be FREE at Smashwords.com. Zip, zero, nada, nothing, $0, but this is only till November 7th and only at Smashwords. The insanity of the election including all those nasty ads that I try to avoid have made me CRAZY.... I am practically giving this book away, wait, I am giving this book away!

If you are too slow, then on November 7th (unless I am crazy enough to forget) the e-book will go to it's new price of $0.99. Yep, I am officially joining the 99 cent club. For real this time... I guess it is a never say never situation.

Amazon.com and many other places will not let me go crazy, so I am going to the craziest price for them: $0.99, thanks to their KDP exclusive nonsense. I have already distributed the book to other sources, that genie cannot be put back in the bottle, and Amazon won't let you give your book away unless it is through KDP!

If you want the paper book, sorry but those prices are staying the same. I am too insane to change the prices all over town and maybe am just a bit lazy. It does not matter anyways, those are going the way of the dinosaur anyway!

So to recap: “The Chronicles of IDIOT” my satirical novella will be FREE as an e-book for the next week at Smashwords.com! Then it will be sold for the insanely low price of $0.99. Hopefully BN, Apple, Diesel and the like will get on the stick but for now they are still at $2.99. By next week they should be $0.99 along with Google books. Now it is time to get back on my meds!

No comments:

Post a Comment