Monday, June 13, 2011

You're an Independent? Are you Nuts???

Yes, I am a political Independent. And yes, I am (a little) nuts. But I think I have good reasons not to affiliate myself with any one party. Basically because there are issues that I agree with for both parties. That and I feel that the party (like Lobbyists) may do things that may be in American's interest, but are mostly in that party's interest.

There is another reason I choose not to affiliate myself with a political party. The people.

Some of the Reasons I am not a Republican:
Tom Delay
Newt Gingrich
Rick Renzi (I am from AZ after all).
Karl Rove

Some of the Reasons I am not a Democrat:
Rod Blagojevich
Charles Rangel
Jim Traficant
Anthony Weiner

In the names above you will find people found guilty of corruption and/or were lying to the public, why should I vote for these con artists? I would rather do my own research and vote my conscience on election day than to take the easy way out and only support a party. You may think I am being harsh on Rep. Weiner, but it was the cover-up and lying that is unacceptable. If they lie about sexting, what else are they lying about?

Sorry, this is so short and sorry to get so political on you all. I promise that next week's blog will be about gratuitous male frontal nudity! #notintendedtobefactualstatement ;P Oh yes, Senator Kyl, you could be on this list as well...

1 comment:

  1. It's so true -- there are stinkers in both parties. Always have been, always will be. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete